All content published and made available on this site is the property of ODA International and its creators. This includes, but is not limited to, images, texts, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything else that contributes to the composition of this site.
When you create an account on our site, you agree to the following:
– that you are solely responsible for your account and the security and confidentiality of your account, including any passwords or sensitive information attached to it, and
– that all personal information you provide to us through your account is current, accurate and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
– We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you use our site illegally or violate the Acceptable Use Policy.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
– the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Your rights as a user :
– right of access
– right of rectification
– right to erasure
– right to restrict treatment
– right to data portability
– right of objection
More information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (ss. 12-23) of the GDRP.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and click on while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.